- The differences between both A2 and the A1 is the A1 version is the variant with the longer barrel.
- The airsoft version that we have here is the Pro Line.
- The upper receiver of the gun is made of metal and the lower receiver is polymer.
- Adjustable hop up.
- Good for 385fps.
- The fire indicator is in the unique CZ style.
- Adjustable cheek rest.
- Quick change spring system.
- Small Tamiya type battery connection.
- Version 3 gearbox and will take all standard version 3 upgrades.
- Flip up front and rear sights.
Length - 790mm
Weight - 3200g
Magazine Capacity - 300 Rounds
Power Source - Battery Powered
Blowback - None
Hop-up - Adjustable
Magazine Compatibility - Own 300 Rnd Magazines
FPS - 385