Rare Arms AR-I5 Ver 14.5" Airsoft Shell Ejecting GBBR ( CO2 )
- RARE ARMS third-generation shell ejection G.B.B system name it R-SYSTEM that easy maintenance, more durable and 30% increase in efficiency.
- The function of variable gas volume adjustment system will correspond to different ambient temperature.
- The receiver is made by 7075 T6 aluminum with alloy forging & CNC precision machining process.
- The overall size is very close to the original gun and the design of internal anti-modification mechanism is safe and legal.
- The 14.5 inch outer barrel with precise inner barrel.(inner diameter 6.05mm, total length 320mm)
- New improved design of HOP UP adjustable system.
- Rare Arms original product with 13” M-LOK compact tactical handguard & muzzle suppressor.
- The product is directly assembled with the original buffer tube, buffer and the inch thread.
- All of steel parts are process with anti-rust(QPQ) surface treatment like original guns .
- 1:1 size parts of bolt catch made by 8620 steel material that permanent and durable.
- The bolt carrier is made by carbon steel with CNC machining, the appearance and texture are upgrading!
- The bolt head material is 7075 aluminum with CNC machining and hard anodizing, more durable, and the appearance is more real!
- Semi-automatic & automatic shooting mode.
- 30 rounds of lightweight plastic magazine (with transparent window to check number of remaining ammo)
- New shell that made by composite plastic, more economical.
ITEM：AR-I5 GBBER Ver 14.5”
The length of outer barrel：14.5"(368.3mm)
The length of Inner barrel : 320mm
Capacity of magazine：30 rounds(with shell)