G&G L85 Series Airsoft EBB Bullpup Rifle
- Stamped steel receiver with roll marks
- Electric blowback mechanism, bolt moves every time the L85 is fired, mimicking the real life counterpart
- Bolt locks to the rear to access hop-up unit
- Bullpup design allows for a shorter overall length without sacrificing barrel length
- Programmable mosfet and electronic trigger unit
- Durable polymer handguard with large battery space
- Removable front sight and rear carrying handle to accommodate for optics
The SA80 is a British family of 5.5645mm NATO small arms, all of which are selective fire, gas-operated assault rifles. The L85 rifle variant of the SA80 family has been the standard issue service rifle of the British Armed Forces since 1987, replacing the L1A1 variant of the FN FAL. The first prototypes were created in 1976, with production ending in 1994.
The G&G GT Advanced L85 is a full metal, stamped steel electric blowback AEG that is built like a tank. Featuring a removable carry handle and front sight, the L85A1 is modular and ready to accept the proprietary British SUSAT sight.
Barrel Length: 510mm
Magazine Capacity: 450rd G&G magazine included. Will accept G&G and other compatible M4 "STANAG" style AEG magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 370-400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Fire Modes: Semi/Full Auto, Safety. Programmable trigger for 3-round burst
Battery: 7.4v LiPo Butterfly type recommended (Wired to the handguard with a Small Tamiya connector. Battery not included)
Package Includes: Gun, carry handle, front sight magazine, manual, unjamming rod
Material: Plastic, Nylon, Aluminum Alloy, Steel
FPS Range: 370-400
Scope in the 2nd photo is not included.